With this 2 Day MHFA qualification, gain the confidence to step in, reassure and support someone who is in distress. Our highly skilled trainers will guide you through the process
After attending this two day MHFA Accredited course, you will become a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
– An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
– Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
– Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
– Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
– Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
– An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
Worked over two days, the face to face course is split across four manageable sessions, each built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan to follow. Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
Each candidate receives an MHFA England Mental Health First Aider Certificate as well as a manual to refer to whenever they need it, a ‘quick reference’ card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan and a workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
Every MHFA Mental Health First Aid course with Prosafe is delivered by our quality assured instructors, trained directly by MHFA England. They have qualified with the MHFA England Instructor training program accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health and are trained to keep people safe and supported while they learn. Passionate about Mental Health education they deliver an informative course as well as personal approach to such a sensitive subject.
Available to cover businesses across the UK, courses can be run at your premises or our training venues.
We like to discuss each MHFA course request with you to understand your requirements and determine the most suitable option for your business
Please contact us directly either by email or phone today to discuss
Tel: 01903 863204
Alternatively fill out our contact form at the bottom of this page and we will get in touch with you.
“We chose Prosafe to deliver our MHFA training. Delivered to a very high standard by Danny, his delivery of the content was insightful, challenging and supportive. Feedback from staff was very positive – they felt empowered, skilled and gained a deeper understanding of the mental health issues they may encounter.” Di South, Headteacher – Lyndhurst Infant School
If this course isn’t what you are looking for we also do
MHFA Champions – 1 Day Awareness Course
MHFA Aware – Half Day Awareness Course
MHFA REFRESHER – Half Day Refresher Course
Please speak to Danny or Natalie on 01903 863204 / email@example.com to discuss what is right for your business. Click on any of these above for more information