FIRST AID TRAINING
EMERGENCY PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID LEVEL 3
Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider on this Protrainings Accredited course
Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3 - Course Information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is the entry level Paediatric First Aid course and forms the unit 1 of the full Paediatric first aid course.
On completing this course you can then complete the unit 2 course and receive the full Paediatric First Aid Award.
Aimed at Child care workers, child minders, Au Pairs, Nannies and Parents
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding
- Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is suffering from shock
- Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child with anaphylaxis
Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3 – 1 day
Written assessment at the end of the course alongside observation by the trainer throughout the course duration.
A Protrainings accredited certificate will be provided upon successful completion of the course for display or record keeping in the workplace.
Certificate valid for –
TYPE OF BOOKING
We offer GROUP BOOKINGS for your workforce, throughout the UK either on your premises or at a venue local to your business. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please contact us directly either by email or phone to discuss your booking requirements.
Speak to Danny or Natalie on 01903 863204 or email@example.com
Alternatively fill out our contact form below
Empower Staff To Cope with Emergencies
Group Bookings In-House or On-Site Available
Accredited Protrainings Instructors
For further information on First Aid Courses
Please contact Prosafe directly on 01903 863204
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively use our contact us form here:
Just some of the clients we are proud to have trained
Responsive website designed & developed by