FIRST AID TRAINING
FIRST AID AT WORK LEVEL 3 - PROTRAININGS ACCREDITED
Fully accredited by Protrainings, this course suits most businesses that require a fully competent trained first aider in their workplace.
First Aid at Work Level 3 - Course Information
Who should attend?
For anyone who requires to be a competent first aid responder in their workplace.
You will learn a broad knowledge, complete with the practical skills needed to implement first aid directly.
All our first aid courses are accredited by Protrainings UK and fully meet the UK and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015 as per the HSE requirements.
What will you learn?
- First Aid at Work Regulations and Rules
- Accident Reporting
- Activating Emergency Medical Services
- Fears of First Aid
- Barriers – gloves and face barriers
- Initial Assessment and airway management
- Unconscious Breathing and Recovery Position
- The Heart
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Heart Attacks and CPR
- One Rescuer CPR
- Compressions only CPR
- CPR Handover to a Second Rescuer
- Introduction to AED’s
Other Primary Care First Aid Problems
- Adult Choking
- Conscious and Unconscious
- Serious Bleeding Management and Wounds
- Shock Management and types of Shock
- Spinal Injury Management
Specific Injury Management
- Injury Assessment
- Breaks, Fractures and Splinting
- Strains and Sprains
- Types of Wounds and Practice Bandaging different Injuries
- Embedded Objects
- Temperature Injuries – Heat Stroke, Heat Exhaustion and Hypothermia
- Burns and Scalds
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Bites and Stings
- Crush Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- Electrical Injuries
- Illness Assessment
- The Respiratory System and Hypoxia
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Asthma and Respiratory Problems
First Aid at Work Level 3 – 3 days
Observation by the trainer throughout the course duration.
A Protrainings accredited certificate will be provided upon successful completion of the course for display or record keeping in the workplace.
Certificate valid for 3 years
TYPE OF BOOKING
We offer GROUP BOOKINGS for your workforce, throughout the UK either on your premises or at a venue local to your business. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please contact us directly either by email or phone to discuss your booking requirements.
Speak to Danny or Natalie on 01903 863204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively fill out our contact form below
Empower Staff To Cope with Emergencies
Group Bookings In-House or On-Site Available
Accredited Protrainings Instructors
For further information on First Aid Courses
Please contact Prosafe directly on 01903 863204
or email email@example.com
Alternatively use our contact us form here:
Just some of the clients we are proud to have trained
Responsive website designed & developed by